[Asterisk-Users] DTMF and Voicemail issues

AJ Grinnell agrinnell at crt.net
Thu Jul 15 05:01:27 MST 2004

Having a couple of issues here, but cant seem to find anything to useful in
the WIKI or elsewhere. Here is my setup;
	spa2000s and spa1000s --> Asterisk --> Cisco AS5350 --> PSTN

Problem 1: DTMF does not seem to work now for outgoing calls from the
sipuras to the PSTN. I am using rfc2833 for my dtmftype, just started
happening after the last cvs 7-8-04

Problem 2: Advanced options in voicemail not working. Any idea here?

And a couple questions. Anyone successfully done a name directory using
first OR last names? And finally, could someone post a working section of
extensions.conf that can be used for call forawarding and do not disturb. I
have tried every example I have found, but with no luck. Thanks for
everyones time, I know its a lot, but these are the last few things holding
me up from going live with this system.