[Asterisk-Users] CISCO 7960G FIRMWARE

Michael Devenijn Michael.Devenijn at dkma.be
Thu Jul 15 02:07:40 MST 2004

like i said this is a detail look at the other comments ....

but to clearify my point :
Try to dial a number without pushing a button or picking up the handset. (dial your number and then pickup the handset or indeed with a dialplan it uses automatically the speakerphone)

This is so easy to make it work but why does Cisco not do it ??

but i use also the cisco 7905G and their every point i made against the 7960 does work !? but it is not handsfree !!! it sounds strange but i prefer the 7905g

Michael