[Asterisk-Users] *, NAT & STUN

muralikrishnan lakshmanan slmurali at rediffmail.com
Thu Jul 15 01:27:57 MST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

Hi friends

 I have some doubt in connecting my firefly3rd party softphone from windows machine to asterisk server in linux .

 My asterisk is behind the "Port Restricted NAT". I am using STUN server to cross the firewall.

 My STUN server is running in Linux machine.

 When my firefly3rd party softphone sends udp packets to asterisk server machine the STUN server displays message like
"Binding Request Doesn't contain Message Integrity"

Is there anyone faced problem like this.

Give your suggestion regard above issue.

                   Thanks in Advance

regards
Murali

Muralikrishnan L