[Asterisk-Users] GSM adapter + Automatic Routing function

Senad Jordanovic senad at boltblue.com
Wed Jul 14 11:35:47 MST 2004

You need *, appropriate number of X100P cards and your favourite GSM
adaptor where you will plug the cord from X100P

I have looked on Asterisk site, and I found that this X100P card is for
analog telephone lines. Can it be used for ISDN lines? I think remote
hangup can't be fully detected via analog line, and therefore the GSM
line can't be hanged up when incoming call hangs up. May be i'm wrong...
If we can be called on multiple numbers, can I detect with which number
was we called?

I saw on the web site, that some plain internal 56k modems are
compatible with X100P. Is it correct? If yes, it can be the cheepest way
to buy one...

Upps.. Sorry.. I did not read that you had ISDN lines. ;)

Anyhow, you can still achieve your goal by using one of supported ISDN
cards.

Look here for futher info:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Hardware