[Asterisk-Users] GSM adapter + Automatic Routing function

Nagy Zoltán iloz at http.hu
Wed Jul 14 08:08:58 MST 2004

You need *, appropriate number of X100P cards and your favourite GSM
adaptor where you will plug the cord from X100P

I have looked on Asterisk site, and I found that this X100P card is for
analog telephone lines. Can it be used for ISDN lines?
I think remote hangup can't be fully detected via analog line, and therefore
the GSM line can't be hanged up when incoming call hangs up. May be i'm
wrong...
If we can be called on multiple numbers, can I detect with which number was
we called?

I saw on the web site, that some plain internal 56k modems are compatible
with X100P. Is it correct? If yes, it can be the cheepest way to buy one...

Thanks
Zoltan