[Asterisk-Users] Questing regardning dialplans on a Cisco 5350

Glen Hinkle asterisk at empireenterprises.com
Wed Jul 14 07:58:41 MST 2004

The call is inbound on the pots dial-peer, so you should use incoming
called-number, as opposed to destination-pattern.

dial-peer voice 1 pots
 incoming-called number [0-9]T
 no digit-strip
 direct-inward-dial
 port 3/0:D

I'm not familiar with the [0-9] syntax, but if it works, ok.  I usually use "."
Also, you can specify the sip destination directly in the dial-peer, which makes using sip with the cisco's more flexible unless you're using a separate sip proxy.

session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:5.5.5.5

-g