[Asterisk-Users] Questing regardning dialplans on a Cisco 5350

micke at party.pp.se micke at party.pp.se
Wed Jul 14 04:27:12 MST 2004

Hi.

If I use a Cisco as a PSTN termination GW and need to route all incoming
isdn calls to my asterisk and all outgoing calls from asterisk via the
cisco out to pstn, how do I do that ?

in the cisco I have this:

dial-peer voice 1 pots
 destination-pattern [0-9]T
 no digit-strip
 direct-inward-dial
 port 3/0:D
!
dial-peer voice 50 voip
 destination-pattern [0-9]
 voice-class codec 1
 session protocol sipv2
 session target sip-server
 no vad
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
!

-------

But theese to dialplans seem to interrupt each other.

When an incoming call from PSTN goes through this the pattern can be
matched by the first, and then be routed ot on the PSTN again, creating
a loop.

How do I do this in the smartest and easiest way ?

/Mike