[Asterisk-Users] error 1 and 2 during make of asterisk with SUSE 8.2 and 9.1

Paul paolino at bluewin.ch
Wed Jul 14 07:09:36 MST 2004

Hi, i'm traying to compile asterisk on my pc, a laptop
whit SUSE 9.1 and a desktop with SUSE 8.2, with a teles S0
16/3 PnP.  With Kernel 2.4 (Desktop) Asterisk run but
it's umpossible to compile the driver ISDN-utils for
Teles. With kernel 2.6 I can't compile zaptel (not necessary
with my laptop) and asterisk, in both cases I receve errors
during make or make linux26 (I saw the notes on
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki+Asterisk+Zaptel+Installation).

somebody can help me?

thank you very much

Paul