[Asterisk-Users] How to 'Dial' a Parked Call ?

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Wed Jul 14 06:13:35 MST 2004

Hi Vince,

	If I have a call parked on 701 (for instance) and call another
extension to let them know they have a call... I can hit #701 to
immediately transfer them to the parked call. I have never dialed an
outside number (only internal office extensions) but I don't see why it
would make any difference to *.

-Seth