[Asterisk-Users] Applications of TDMoE "critch"

luan luan at auglobal.com
Wed Jul 14 03:37:59 MST 2004

Many thanks Jayson. Your answer cleared my head.
Me? I hold no grudge against Steven (but hey, did u ever liked your
headmaster?). May be I should have googled more than I did to keep the
big man from SHOUTING (but he's got to let off steam sometime, no?) and
keep doing good work. Many thanks to Steven as I've learned a lot from
his (other) postings.

But have u guys missed the fact that your complaints have consumed a lot
more bandwidth than my dumb question?

Thanks all.
Luan
P.S. Does Steven look like my monitor?