[Asterisk-Users] Applications of TDMoE "critch"

Juan Cardenas jaycard at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 13 12:54:55 MST 2004

Might as well shut down the asterisk-users lists...
Everytime someone is new to Asterisk and asks a question on here, they
get slammed by some lame response with that "attitude" that just makes the
person feel bad
and not want to participate in the list anymore. I in some sort of twisted
way understand that
thats your way of teaching the people the proper use of a users list... but
please:

"Start here and then ask a real question."

Give me a break.