[Asterisk-Users] "unclean hangups" can I turn off hook flash?

Paul Zimm pbzinc at dejazzd.com
Tue Jul 13 08:49:15 MST 2004

I'm having problems with unclean hangups (being read as a flash instead
of a hangup?).

Can I turn off hook flash recognition in asterisk, but still have the
flash button on the analog phone operational?

Could I use these settings in zapata.conf to fix my problem?
*prewink*: Sets the pre-wink timing.
*preflash*: Sets the pre-flash timing.
*wink*: Sets the wink timing.
*rxwink*: Sets the receive wink timing.
*rxflash*: Sets the receive flash timing.
*flash*: Sets the flash timing.
*start*: Sets the start timing.
*debounce*: Sets the debounce timing. "The debounce settings in the
Asterisk configuration affects how Asterisk
handles hookswitch transitions on its FXO/FXS interfaces."