[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc does not indicate congestion!?

Deti Fliegl deti at fliegl.de
Tue Jul 13 08:45:02 MST 2004

Hi there,

I am using bri-stuff.0.0.2 and maybe I misunderstood something but my
HFC card is in bri_cpe_ptmp mode and gets routed about 80 MSNs. Some of
them are not intended to be used by asterisk but every incoming call is
accepted even if the default extension leads to Congestion:

-- Accepting call from '28715' to '27849' on channel 1, span 2
-- Executing Dial("Zap/4-1", "SIP/27849") in new stack
== Everyone is busy at this time
-- Executing Congestion("Zap/4-1", "") in new stack

What am I doing wrong? How can I accept only calls to those terminals
that are currently available and ready to answer a new call?

Deti