[Asterisk-Users] Help Needed in configuring Cisco 7940

oi geli oigeli2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 08:14:07 MST 2004

I bought a Cisco 7940, I need to configure it for
Asterisk. I checked the wiki pages. Followed the link
to Cisco web page. Tried to download the image for
SIP. It wo'nt allow me even though I registered for
the CCO Valet. Is the image available anywhere else?

I saw some of the messages in the mailing list that it
supposed to be fairly simple.

I would highly appreciate if somone could post the
step by step configuration process in detail.

Thanks in advance......