[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk crashing with no indication why.

Daniel Daley dan at chameleoncode.jp
Tue Jul 13 06:28:25 MST 2004

> Depending on your dev skills, you could run asterisk in gdb and then
> look at the status of each thread when the problem occurs. Other than
> that, try an older version of asterisk
> PS Please don't post in both lists, it isn't a dev question

We're using quite a few of the latest cvs features so I'm going to go
ahead and try the deadlock tips on the wiki that everyone has suggested
and see where that goes. Sorry about the posting in both lists, I got a
little ahead of myself thinking it would eventually turn into a dev
issue, I'll wait and see if it goes that direction.

Thanks,

--Daniel Daley--
dan at chameleoncode.jp