[Asterisk-Users] wake-up call script in wiki

Isianto Istiadi isianto.istiadi at adirarental.com
Mon Jul 12 19:24:41 MST 2004

> Your English isn't all that bad...
>
> Let me make sure I've got it right, though...  The script reads back the
> time correctly when you request a wakeup call, but the call file that's
> created has a filename that's 7 hours off?

Nope, it's the other way arround after I edited your script.
With your original script, in the log file, I can see I entered the correct time (ex, 7:00 am), but the script reads back 7:00 + 7 hour later = 2 pm. and in the call file its 0200.xxxx.
I think it's something with timezone issue.
Thanks

Isianto