[Asterisk-Users] wake-up call script in wiki

Rob Fugina robf at geekthing.com
Mon Jul 12 10:01:45 MST 2004

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 08:47:12AM +0700, Isianto Istiadi wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 13:58:30 +1000
> Dear Gonzalo Servat,
> I'm successfully using your wake-up script, but found 1 problem. Other than that it works perfectly good. Thanks man. ^_^
> anyway, my problem seems to be the timezone or date problem.
> I'm using time zone WIT/JAV,
> But when I run the wake up script, in the * console, it says that it doesn't know my timezone. so I edit the date:manipulate, in the date:maipulate, there's a line JAV + 0700 java, I change it to WIT +0700 java.
> it works, but the time that I entered using wake-up script, always being added 7 hours later. For example, I put 10:00 it become 05:00 pm.
> Do you have any idea how to solve this?
> For the mean time, I edit your configurations a little bit to accomodate the problem, but I can't (haven't understood) how to change the asterisk-voice to accomodate that. For example when I enter 10:00 am, the file for outgoing call has been fixed to the above time, but the asterisk voice stil say 05:00 pm.
> Sorry for My English, thanks

Your English isn't all that bad...

Let me make sure I've got it right, though...  The script reads back the
time correctly when you request a wakeup call, but the call file that's
created has a filename that's 7 hours off?

I don't know what's wrong, and I may not have too much time to spend
looking at it, but I'll see what I can do...

Rob

--
Rob Fugina, Systems Guy
robf at geekthing.com -- http://www.geekthing.com

The backup's not over 'til the FAT table sings.