[Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk bounty: SIP simultaneous

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at speak2world.com
Mon Jul 12 15:30:44 MST 2004

I hope you clearly understand that everyone here **KNOWS** to use
alternative software such as SER, what is needed here is the same facility
in asterisk.

When I see beauty, I want to see all the things in a same figure rather than
splitted. If you see with splitted face doen't mean there is no beauty but
it cause inconvinience.

What everyone here want to see the same beauty in asterisk and when this can
be done in another softwares why not in asterisk.

As Olle says, nothing is impossible. There is a possible solution, but takes
time.

-Kannaiyan.