[Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk bounty: SIP simultaneous

Duane duane at e164.org
Mon Jul 12 12:42:31 MST 2004

Sunrise Ltd wrote:

> But if anybody has a problem that truly warrants parallel
> forking, then I propose you look into sponsoring somebody
> to work on the little port swapping trick to run SER
> concurrently on your Asterisk box.

We're running SER and Asterisk on the same system with Like2Fone.com and
we just stuck Asterisk on a different port then redirect calls as
needed, although I doubt it would be as difficult as your making out, if
you stick SER on an alternative port and then just use that to connect
your clients to problem solved, in effect the opposite to what we wanted
to achieve...

--

Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the
stream always wins; not through strength, but through persistence."