[Asterisk-Users] tdm400p static - out of ideas

Ryan Courtnage ryan at voxbox.ca
Mon Jul 12 09:25:05 MST 2004

On July 12, 2004 09:56 pm, Robert Withrow wrote:
> Because of the similarity of the symptoms and the fact that this card
> isn't connected to the PSTN or anything, I suspect a driver problem or
> card design problem.

I couldn't agree more.

I'd urge anyone having this problem to formally approach Digium Support.

I've heard from several people who have experienced this problem at one point
or another, and have moved on without a filing support request.  When I began
communications with Support several weeks ago, it was the first time they had
heard of such an issue occuring.

Currently, support believes that I _might_ have a bad card and are suggesting
I swap it out with another (which I have).  I'll be making this swap soon,
but don't have a lot of confidence that it will correct the problem.

> --
> Robert Withrow, BWithrow at NortelNetworks.com, +1 978 288 8256, ESN 248

Ryan Courtnage
Coalescent Systems Inc
403.244.8089
www.voxbox.ca