[Asterisk-Users] incoming calls on Cisco 7960

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Mon Jul 12 14:37:01 MST 2004

Hello list,

I have a Cisco 7960 with SIP Image 7.1.  I can make calls outgoing through
Asterisk, but I'm having problems with incoming calls from Asterisk.  The
phone is on a public IP address, no NAT, no firewall.  The phone is
registered and shows up in sip show peers.

If I place a call to the phone, Asterisk sends invites to the phone in vain,
and then gives up.  I can use my soft phone and place a call to the phone IP
to IP [sip at ip].

Are there any known issues with this firmware?  I'm using latest CVS, and it
also does not work with July 1 CVS.  Here is my sip.conf:

[214]
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
type=friend