[Asterisk-Users] mediatrix 1204 hysteria

Bob Knight bk at minusw.com
Mon Jul 12 10:32:30 MST 2004

Jair Martinez wrote:

> I read that some of you installed mediatrix devices with a SIP server
> and it worked OK. Could you please tell me which SIP server you used,
> and how did you configure it on the 1204?

The SIP server is called something like asterisk.
The only problem I had with 1204's was having to use a damn windows box
for config.  But now that I have it working with mbrowse on linux,
the universe is in balance again.  My office is back to a totally
microsoft free environment.

I did have to use the windows box to grab the mib files off the 1024's
cd.  For some reason I can not read that cd on a linux box.
Anyone know why?

--
Bob Knight
[-w] the work option