[Asterisk-Users] mediatrix 1204 hysteria

Jair Martinez jairmtz at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 18:45:26 MST 2004

Hello guys,

I need your help related to a mediatrix 1204 configuration. I read some of the messages that you posted in the asterisk users mailing list about the mediatrix 1204 and decided to contact you. I know that the community is not related to Mediatrix devices, but so far I have not found any other group that has work as much as you with them. I bought the mediatrix in Mexico and my provider has not given me any feedback for my problem in more than a month. I am feeling despertae.

I am installing a Mediatrix 1204 with a sip server and a PBX that manage all my PST lines.

The main problem that I have is with the outgoing calls from the 1204. I can only make one call and then after the outgoing call ends, I have to reset the 1204 in order to call again.

Most of the calls (85%) we make from external lines (PST) work.

I am using a mediatrix 1204 and ondo sip server in one of our offices and a mediatrix 2102 in the other office.

Have you ever experienced this problem before?

I read that some of you installed mediatrix devices with a SIP server and it worked OK. Could you please tell me which SIP server you used, and how did you configure it on the 1204?

I would really appreciate if you could help me with this.

Jair