[Asterisk-Users] Can I hear voice messages from diax phone button directly ?

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Mon Jul 12 04:28:04 MST 2004

Hi Robert,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Rozman" <rozman at fri.uni-lj.si>

> I'm testind Diax. I have flashing note about 1 new voice message. Can I
hear
> it somehow from Diax gui, or must I call pbx to get message ?

You need to call Asterisk to get the message.
Diax just gives you the number of new/old messages available in your voice
mailbox.
You can eventually define a speed dial for the voicemail and then enter
directly based
on your caller ID, without asking for mailbox number and password.

Best regards,
Dan