[Asterisk-Users] Echo issues (again...)

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Sun Jul 11 18:04:39 MST 2004

Hi again,

I can now say that the info below has nothing to do with the echo
issues.

I'm noticing a new connection too - it seems that numbers are being
left out of the dial at times. It's on those calls especially, that I
see echo. (The exchange answers and tells me the number isn't correct
and to try again). Perhaps * dials too soon and interrupts the echo can
doing it's training?

Thanks,

Andrew Yager
Real World Technology Solutions