[Asterisk-Users] No data when recording a Meetme conference with Monitor

Fabian Stelzer fabeman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 11:24:14 MST 2004

I use an extra "call" to do this.
Write an .call file for example and let it connect through a local
extension to these 2 contexts. the macro's simply issue a Monitor
Command and do some management stuff. so it seems that you can't
really monitor a meetme conference.
this solution just adds another conferee and monitor's the other side :)

[meetmerecorder]
exten => 1,1,Answer
exten => 1,2,MeetMe(${confnumber}|dq)
exten => 1,3,HangUp