[Asterisk-Users] bristuff - hfc card + x100p

Tomaz izol at itt.nu
Sun Jul 11 08:47:31 MST 2004

hi,

yes this is ok .. when you have dial,Zap/g1  this problem is solved,
becouse you have many channels in some group.
But my problem is on x100p card so only one channel and is not busy with
nothing and i can't dial out .. even if i ring line connected to x100p
asterisk does not report anything (debug console).
anyone has same problem?

one question more ... what mean  this status "RED" ?

less /proc/zaptel/3

Span 3: WCFXO/0 "Wildcard X101P Board 1" RED

br,
Tomaz