[Asterisk-Users] bristuff - hfc card + x100p

Junaid Saeed Uppal junaid.uppal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 00:18:41 MST 2004

I got the everyone's busy at this moment too , I have one hfc isdn
card and one x100p , it was because of me using one channel of my isdn
for internet , so i just switched to second channel and it dialed out
fine , you need to edit this in extensions.conf for outgoing dial out.
You can also solved it in this way , i.e. if first channel is busy ,
use second.

regards

~uppal