[Asterisk-Users] Overlapdial on PRI

Caleb Kow calebee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 04:42:26 MST 2004

Hi Everybody,

Good day to you :)

I am trying to configure Asterisk for overlapdial=yes in zapata.conf
however in the extensions.conf, when specifying ${CALLINGSUBADDR} it
still isnt able to parse the digits through to asterisk.

What I am trying to do is have Asterisk read the digits which are
being keyed in by a mobile phone when the user dials into the system.
For example the user stores 123456789 in their mobile phone for
dialing whereby 123 is the number of our PRI and 456789 is the number
to be called through H323.

Any idea what I may be doing wrong here? Here are my configuration
file settings specified:

extensions.conf
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Dial(H323/${CALLINGSUBADDR}@203.208.246.139/)

zapata.conf
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
immediate=yes
overlapdial=yes

I have also tried commenting out immediate=yes but that does not help.

Many thanks