[Asterisk-Users] Using Cisco AS5350 as pstn GW .. one-way audio problem

Mikael Andersson micke at party.pp.se
Fri Jul 9 00:49:49 MST 2004

Glen Hinkle wrote:
> I assume the pstn is your * system.
> Can you get audio both ways if you send the traffic back to *?
>
> pstn -> as5350 -> pstn ?
>
> -g

Iuse the as5350 for termination at my telco, so it's physicly located there.
When I call pstn -> as5350 -> (sip) asterisk,  I can hear the audio from the
asterisk, but audio from pstn will not get through.

I tried:  psth --> as5350 --> sipphone.  and the same result.  I can hear
the sipphone  but the sipphone cannot hear me.

the as5350 is connected to my telco with dual trunked E1's

/Micke