[Asterisk-Users] Rollover oddity

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Thu Jul 8 08:59:06 MST 2004

I had something similar happen -- or so I thought.  Turns out my *
wasn't configured right, and the call-waiting blip was generated by
Asterisk as it was detecting ring on the second line.  Without your
extensions.conf and as much info as you can provide (hardware, extension
phones, etc) nobody's going to be able to tell you more about your
problem, though.