[Asterisk-Users] Slackware 10.0 and asterisk and 2.4 vs 2.6

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Jul 8 07:55:58 MST 2004

Hello,

I am running Asterisk on Slackware 10.0 with the 2.4 kernel(default kernel)
and it is very happy. Don't see too much difference from 9.1 except for the
fact that most of the binutils have been updated and several of them run
differently now(top, ps, ...)

Haven't tried the 2.6 kernel yet, but may try it later.

MATT---