[Asterisk-Users] GR303

Jody N. Rudolph jody at hcis.net
Thu Jul 8 06:52:38 MST 2004

The GR303 support is network side only right now and documentation is
minimal. Client side operation is in development right now and should be
available around the end of the month. The network model will be *
connecting to a 5E on a GR303 trunk acting as a sip gateway for GR303
subscribers in the switch. After we get this up and working I would be glad
to post configurations for anyone who might be interested.

Jody N. Rudolph
Heartland Internet Services
jody at hcis.net