[Asterisk-Users] multiple days on a GotoIfTime command?

Gelson Dias Santos gelson.santos at opservices.com.br
Tue Jul 6 13:18:57 MST 2004

	I´m trying to setup a dial rule where I need to evaluate the day of
month. Here is an example:

exten => 4,1,GotoIfTime(16:01-07:59|*|14,17,18,20,23,26,29|jul?6)

	I found it doesn´t work. Is it possible to specify more than
one day on the same line, or do I need to include one line for each day?
  I known I can use ranges but even then I´ll end up with around 25
lines  for each month.
	I´m trying to simplify maintenance of this rules, because I´ll have to
change it each month.
	Thanks for any tip/suggestion.

	Gelson