[Asterisk-Users] NEWS from the chan_sccp developers.

Jan Czmok czmok at gatel.net
Wed Jul 7 18:44:36 MST 2004

Dear sccp users :-)

We are announcing the support of the Cisco 7935 Conference Station
within the chap_sccp channel driver (experimental version) AND
the "alpha-beta" stage of the 12SP+ Support.

I will later on today add the information on the Wiki on how to get this
phones correctly registered.

However the support is still not fully functional (some issues), but
please test this whenever possible and report bugs !

Next thing is the 7914 addon, some people eagerly awaiting :-)

Many many thanks to Woody (Bill) from PCH.NET for providing me a 7935
and 7914.

Greetings & g'nite

--jan