[Asterisk-Users] CDR records into SQLite

David Creemer david at zachary.com
Wed Jul 7 13:09:49 MST 2004

On Jul 7, 2004, at 6:59 AM, brian wrote:

> I don't get why we need this.  cdr_odbc.c has this covered.  Also Josh
> has
> some info on how to compile cdr_odbc using iodbc libs instead of
> unixodbc.

Well not quite. As shipped I couldn't make cdr_odbc.c work with SQLite.
I've patched it, and it works well for my purposes. If anyone wants to
submit the patch please feel free to do so. I currently have CDR's
logged via unixodbc-2.2.8 and the sqliteodbc-0.62 driver.

See http://www.sonic.net/~dcreemer/cdr_odbc-update.patch

-- David