[Asterisk-Users] CDR records into SQLite

brian brian at bkw.org
Wed Jul 7 06:59:41 MST 2004

I don't get why we need this.  cdr_odbc.c has this covered.  Also Josh has
some info on how to compile cdr_odbc using iodbc libs instead of unixodbc.

cdr_sqllite.c and cdr_tds.c were both written and not needed.  I'm not
trying to discourage anyone from writing anything but why were these needed?

http://www.unixodbc.com/drivers.html

bkw