[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail volume

Bob Bailey asterisk-04 at enstar.net
Wed Jul 7 01:19:58 MST 2004

Hello,

When I listen to a voicemail message, the recorded message is
played back at extremely low volume. All the supporting prompts
are at the correct volume, it's just the incoming recorded
message that is played back almost inaudibly quiet.

There's no problem with the volume during normal converstaions so
I'm thinking this must be specific to the Voicemail application.
I've tried changing the recording format from wav to gsm, but
that didn't help.

I've also tried adjusting rxgain and txgain in zapata.conf, but
that doesn't improve things either.

Help!

Thanks

Bob