[Asterisk-Users] recording an on-going call

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Wed Jul 7 01:14:05 MST 2004

Hello list,
I wonder if this is possible with Asterisk:
  - While talking through Asterisk, I would like a client to start
recording a call by typing, say, #99#

I know it is possible to do it using an external monitoring application,
but I want to know if it's possible to have Asterisk silently monitoring
an on-going call and responding to DTMF tones within it. How do things
like call forwarding work with Asterisk? (I could not find much on the
docs)

Thank you
l.

--