AW: [Asterisk-Users] Junghans Quad-BRI card and asterisk cvs-head

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Tue Jul 6 08:00:16 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 11:29, Martin Bene wrote:
> > The bristuff distribution comes with a install.sh script
> > (./install.sh)
> > which downloads, compiles the required software on your system.
> >
> > If you want to do it manually, look into download.sh to see the exact
> > cvs checkout options which downloads the required asterisk and libpri
> > versions.
>
> Yes, I know which libpri/asterisk versions bristuff downloads when using
> the included scripts (03/24/04). Problem is, I'd like to get the
> features / bugfixes from later versions. I'd especially like to try
> current oh323 drives, which require cvs head and don't compile against
> the versions usd by bristuff 0.2.2.

Junghans has promised an update of the software. This was coming 'real
soon' (Like when I say - 'I'll be there in 5 minutes' to the wife). I
suspect it is even sooner now (promises of this last weekend) - so -
sometime soon - and it should work against the current CVS HEAD.
--
  .  .     ___. .__      Posix Systems - Sth Africa
 /| /|       / /__       mje at posix.co.za  -  Mark J Elkins, Cisco CCIE