AW: [Asterisk-Users] Junghans Quad-BRI card and asterisk cvs-head

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Tue Jul 6 03:46:09 MST 2004

> Yes, I know which libpri/asterisk versions bristuff downloads when
> using the included scripts (03/24/04). Problem is, I'd like to get the
> features / bugfixes from later versions.

In the wiki (and the mailing list archive) there's a document how I got
Asterisk CVS working with bri-stuff.

The trick was to use the download.sh script as normal. Then I copied the
chan_zap file from the older asterisk version into the CVS version, fixed
the thread stuff and voila, it worked. At least with my HFC card.

Drawback: chan_zap got some fixes in the last time which you won't have
using this approach.