[Asterisk-Users] TE410P PINS

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Tue Jul 6 07:06:52 MST 2004

>>You will have to change signalling to something like a channelized T1 to
use a loopback, >>I think. The PRI has complementary protocols for CPE and
NET sides of the link. Not sure >>if a loopback would come up if it is
configured for CPE.
>>--
>>Steven Critchfield <critch at basesys.com>

If I understand what you're trying to do (loop one E1 span to another to see
if the card is defective), this should work fine (I've done it).

Just loop 1+2 to 4+5, set one span to CPE and the other to NET.  You should
get green on both.  Calls initiated on channels on one will appear as
inbound calls on the coresponding  channels on the other

Regards

Scott M. Stingel
President,
Emerging Voice Technology, Inc.