[Asterisk-Users] Help, plz! Sip:roland.knoerl@company should use a specific outgoing Tel-number. so that the called party is able to see who is calling.

Roland.Knoerl at student.fh-nuernberg.de Roland.Knoerl at student.fh-nuernberg.de
Tue Jul 6 04:27:32 MST 2004

Hi there,
my * is running very well in standard mode, but
I would like to implement some more features.
that=B4s why I hope that someone could help me !

For example:

I have Asterisk working behind a Cisco Gateway.
This is working well, but I would like to
have the ID translated, so that the right telephone-number is transfered.

e.g.:  SIP-user roland.knoerl should have the outgoing number 772 .
I=B4m sure that it would be easier to change the username into 772, but=20
I have to implement it that way.

Maybe it has something to do with the line:
exten =3D> _0.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:0}@mycisco,30,r)
Put something in front of the ${EXTEN:0}  ???

For incoming calls, I already did a few lines that makes the user roland.kn=
oerl
available by dialing 772.

Thanks in advance !

Roland Knoerl  , Nuremberg , Germany