AW: [Asterisk-Users] Junghans Quad-BRI card and asterisk cvs-head

Martin Bene martin.bene at icomedias.com
Tue Jul 6 02:29:32 MST 2004

> The bristuff distribution comes with a install.sh script
> (./install.sh)
> which downloads, compiles the required software on your system.
>
> If you want to do it manually, look into download.sh to see the exact
> cvs checkout options which downloads the required asterisk and libpri
> versions.

Yes, I know which libpri/asterisk versions bristuff downloads when using
the included scripts (03/24/04). Problem is, I'd like to get the
features / bugfixes from later versions. I'd especially like to try
current oh323 drives, which require cvs head and don't compile against
the versions usd by bristuff 0.2.2.

Is it possible to combine older libtri with cvs-head asterisk or is that
just asking for trouble?

Thanks, Martin