[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP Makefile.patch

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Mon Jul 5 07:57:24 MST 2004

You need to #define _GNU_SOURCE before the includes. Asterisk/Makefile
defines -D_GNU_SOURCE which gets passed to the makefiles in
subdirectories. The Makefiles in the subdirs don't necessarily define it
themselves though so you might try invoking make from the top level
asterisk directory or use CFLAGS="-D_GNU_SOURCE"

-Seth