[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP Makefile.patch

Matt matt at powderdays.com
Mon Jul 5 07:02:35 MST 2004

Hmmm..

That patch seems to be causing more trouble than it's fixing.

Now * won't compule and complains with:
In file included from app_rxfax.c:14:
../include/asterisk/lock.h: In function `ast_mutex_init':
../include/asterisk/lock.h:300: error: `PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE' undeclared
(first use in this function)
../include/asterisk/lock.h:300: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once
../include/asterisk/lock.h:300: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [app_rxfax.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk/apps'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1