[Asterisk-Users] Sending SABME continuosly. Urgent help needed!

Steve Hanselman SteveH at brendata.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 01:52:33 MST 2004

Hi David,

Sorry for the very late reply to this, but it looks as though you're in
PRI_NET rather than PRI_CPE, I believe that the network sends to a SABME and
you reply with an unnumbered response, Q921 is then established?

Regards

Steve

David Morillo wrote:

Hi, I'm trying to install an E1 PRI, and I need it working by
Monday, but although everything seems ok, I get no response to calls.
        When I make a pri extense debug on span 1, I repeatedly get the
following:
        Sending Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended
        [ 00 01 7f ]
        Unnumbered frame:
        SAPI: 00 C/R: 0 EA: 0
         TEI: 999          EA: 1
          M3: 3  P/F: 1 M2: 3 11: 3 [ SABME (set asynchronous balanced
mode extended]
        0 bytes of data.

        And nothing else.

        When making a call to that E1, I see the message "D-Channel on
span 1 up" 4 times, and then a Informational frame, with
        TEI:000 EA:1 and anything else with zero (13 bytes of data).
        Stopping T_203 timer
        Starting T_200 timer
        Protocol Discriminator: Q.931 (8) len=13
        Call Ref: len= 2 (reference 0/0x0) (Originator)
        Message type: RESTART (70)
        Channel ID (len= 5) [Ext: 1  IntID: Implicit, PRI Spare: 0,
Exclusive Dchan:0
        Chan Sel Reserved
        Ext: 1  Coding:0  Number Specified   Channel Type: 3
        Ext: 1  Spare: o  Resetting Inidicated Channel (0) ]

        Then "D-Channel on span 1 downn", and finally, after a while:
        (...) Warning[11276]: chan_zap.c:5993 zt_pri_error: PRI: Read on
46 failed: Unknown error 500
        (...) Notice[11276]: chan_zap.c:6708 pri_dchannel: PRI got
event: 8 on span 1
        I think I have Asterisk stable version 1.0, CVS updated today
        Can anyone help me? Please! :S

        Zaptel.conf
        --------------
        span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
        bchan=1-15
        dchan=16
        bchan=17-31
        loadzone = es
        defaultzone=es

        Zapata.conf:
        --------------
         [channels]
        language=es
        context=default
        switchtype=euroisdn
        signalling=pri_cpe
        usecallerid=yes
        hidecallerid=no
        callwaiting=yes
        usecallingpres=yes
        callwaitingcallerid=yes
        threewaycalling=yes
        transfer=yes
        cancallforward=yes
        callreturn=yes
        echocancel=yes
        echocancelwhenbridged=yes
        rxgain=0.0
        txgain=0.0
        callgroup=1
        pickupgroup=1
        immediate=no
        jitterbuffers=4
        group = 1
        channel => 1-15,17-31

        I have also tried with
        span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3
        immediate = yes

        The line has not CRC activated (I have asked)
        Thanks!

Steve Hanselman

Brendata (UK) Ltd

Tel: +44 (0)1268 466111

Fax: +44 (0)870 1387283

Mob: +44 (0)7973 750993

The information contained in this email is intended for the personal and confidential use
of the addressee only. It may also be privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient then you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have
received  this communication in error, please notify Brendata immediately on:

+44 (0)1268 466100, or email 'technical at brendata.co.uk'

Brendata (UK) Ltd
Nevendon Hall, Nevendon Road, Basildon, Essex. SS13 1BX  UK
Registered Office as above. Registered in England No. 2764339

See our current vacancies at www.brendata.co.uk