[Asterisk-Users] Penalty in queues.conf

Steve Hanselman SteveH at brendata.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 00:34:25 MST 2004

It's so you can have agents that are less likely to take calls (e.g. imagine
a sales queue, you'd have the sales people with no penalty, you might have
the receptionists with a penalty of 1 and us propeller heads in technical
support with a penalty of 2).

The technical support people would only be offered a call from the sales
queue if all the sales people and the receptionists were busy.

Steve