[Asterisk-Users] Problem with CHAN_SCCP

Alexei Chetroi ast at lexa.uniflux-line.net
Mon Jul 5 01:32:53 MST 2004

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 12:36:23PM -0300, Lopez Marcelo wrote:
> Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:36:23 -0300
> From: Lopez Marcelo <mlopez at petrobrasenergia.com>
> To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
> Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Problem with CHAN_SCCP
>
>    Hi, I have an asterisk running great, with 2 cisco 7912 phones converted
>    to SIP, and a cisco 2600 xl w/ E1 and SIP. I'm thinking to expand the test
>    adding more 7912, but I prefer not convert all the 7912 to SIP, so I'm
>    tying to put CHAN_SCCP to work. I've get the sources from
 [snip]

   It seems that chan_sccp doesn't compile with stable version of Asterisk.
I had to download head cvs in order to compile chan_sccp. BTW why you
don't want to use SIP firmware? I have 7910 which doesn't support SIP
and I cannot get all functions working. For example two speed dial
buttons do not work. (chan_sccp receives unknown stimuls). Don't know
how to change ringer type, depending which line is called.

 Regards,

--
Alexei Chetroi