[Asterisk-Users] Problem with CHAN_SCCP

Lopez Marcelo mlopez at petrobrasenergia.com
Fri Jul 2 08:36:23 MST 2004

Hi, I have an asterisk running great, with 2 cisco 7912 phones converted to
SIP, and a cisco 2600 xl w/ E1 and SIP. I´m thinking to expand the test
adding more 7912, but I prefer not convert all the 7912 to SIP, so I´m tying
to put CHAN_SCCP to work. I´ve get the sources from cvs.sourceforge.net but
when I try to compile, get the followings errors:

[root at asterisk01 chan_sccp]# make

Now compiling .... chan_sccp.c              695 lines

In file included from chan_sccp.c:15:

/usr/src/asterisk/include/asterisk/utils.h:22: redefinition of `struct
ast_hostent'

chan_sccp.c:50: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of
`AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC'

chan_sccp.c:50: warning: parameter names (without types) in function
declaration

chan_sccp.c:50: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

chan_sccp.c:51: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of
`AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC'

chan_sccp.c:51: warning: parameter names (without types) in function
declaration

chan_sccp.c:51: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

chan_sccp.c:52: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of
`AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC'

chan_sccp.c:52: warning: parameter names (without types) in function
declaration

chan_sccp.c:52: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

chan_sccp.c:53: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of
`AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC'

chan_sccp.c:53: warning: parameter names (without types) in function
declaration

chan_sccp.c:53: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

chan_sccp.c:58: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of
`AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC'

chan_sccp.c:58: warning: parameter names (without types) in function
declaration

chan_sccp.c:58: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

chan_sccp.c: In function `reload_config':

chan_sccp.c:421: `devicelock' undeclared (first use in this function)

chan_sccp.c:421: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

chan_sccp.c:421: for each function it appears in.)

chan_sccp.c:432: `linelock' undeclared (first use in this function)

chan_sccp.c:486: `intercomlock' undeclared (first use in this function)

chan_sccp.c: In function `do_monitor':

chan_sccp.c:584: `monlock' undeclared (first use in this function)

chan_sccp.c: In function `restart_monitor':

chan_sccp.c:600: `monlock' undeclared (first use in this function)

chan_sccp.c: In function `unload_module':

chan_sccp.c:664: `monlock' undeclared (first use in this function)

chan_sccp.c: In function `usecount':

chan_sccp.c:683: `usecnt_lock' undeclared (first use in this function)

make: *** [.tmp/chan_sccp.o] Error 1

[root at asterisk01 chan_sccp]#

The "utils.h" was downloaded alone from cvs.diguim.com, as it was't
downloaded via cvs checkout or cvs update, so I don´t know if is the right
file. Any way without that file, the compilation doesen´t work neither.

Does somebody know what I'm doing wrong, or how may I get the chan_sccp to
work?

Thanks in advance

Marcelo Lopez

Petrobras Energia S.A.